Instructions for New Score Sheets.
Netball Competition Scoresheet
- You can choose to sign or not but there MUST be
a tick in the “tick” column so that we know whether or not the player took the
- If a player does not take the court, just put a
dash/line in the tick column.We would really prefer this than scribble saying
away or a line through the players name.
- You must have the name, team number and grade of
any borrowed players and again tick only if they take the court.
- The scorer is
required to sign the scoresheet.
- The umpire’s no longer need to sign the
scoresheet as they sign on at Umpire’s Control
- The captain is not required to sign the
- Final score to be recorded in Total box for each
- Record player’s positions in the column’s
provided, this is to ensure that players learn all positions
- If a player is away or does not take the court
just either leave the columns completely blank or put small dashes. Please do
not put a line through the player’s name.
- Borrowed players must have team number and grade
(this is especially important in NetSetGo as many clubs have multiple teams in
- - “Sighted” refers to the sighting of the ID
card of the borrowed player. Could the scorer please initial in that box to
- The score is for your records only and will not
be recorded at control, remember NetSetGo
is purely about skills and development not winning or losing
- The manager needs to sign the scoresheet
- The umpires don’t need to sign the scoresheet as they sign on at Umpire’s Control